Rishi M Nair wrote:
> Hi All
>
>   I would like to request a sponsor for bug 6570559
>   My open solaris id is rishios and SCA Number is OS0148

This CR apparently already has and engineer assigned.

If bugs.opensolaris.org has an entry for "Responsible Engineer" please
always contact that engineer and get agreement with them before
requesting a sponsor.  Have you done so ?

Also in this specific case I suspect that the most interesting case
isn't so much OpenSolaris, though that certainly needs fixing, but
patches for older Solaris releases.  The later can only be done
internally to Sun, but that doesn't stop someone external like yourself
contributing the OpenSolaris fix.

--
Darren J Moffat