On Tue, 18 Dec 2007, archana rose wrote:

> I had previously requested for a sponsor to help me work on the bug having
> i.d: 6461637, but i had received a mail saying that i am a non-member of the
> opensolaris user group. But i already have an account at the opensolaris
> user group, and would like to obtain a mentor as soon as possible.
> I am also working on the bug with id: 6440210
> Bug ID  6440210
> Synopsis  change the algo for sap start method
> State  1-Dispatched (Default State)
> Category:Subcategory  suncluster:ha-sap
> Keywords  f2f | oss-bite-size

I have checked, and you have a signed SCA, so I am not sure why
someone has said you are not a member.  It looks like your requests
can be picked up, if a sponsor is available.

Valerie Fenwick, http://blogs.sun.com/bubbva
Solaris Security Technologies,  Developer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
17 Network Circle, Menlo Park, CA, 94025. 650-786-0461