Hi everybody,

I would like to work on the oss-bite-size bug 6586072
My SCA number OS0144
Synopsis : uu_warn_internal should be more precise in its newline detection
Category:library:libuutil

Description :
uu_warn_internal, used by the various forms of uu_warn and uu_die,
  checks to see if it should append the error text in the following
  manner:

         if (strrchr(format, '\n') == NULL)
            (void) fprintf(stderr, ERRNO_FMT, strerror(err));

  This, unfortunately, will cause the error text to be suppressed if
  text follows the last newline in the supplied message.  We should
  instead check that the newline is at the end of the string.
--
Regards
Ashwin Bhat K S