James Carlson wrote:
> Mark Martin writes:
>> 4432948  , 4829659  , 5075505 are all hidden
> [...]
>> Could someone please peek behind the firewall and provide either the
>> synopsis or (even better) open the bugs up for public consumption?
> I have no idea how to open them up, but these are:

Since they're not marked security or otherwise confidential, they're most
likely not published because their categories are not open
(sysadmin/dump_restore & solaris_install/flash) - the category/consolidation
owner needs to ask the OpenSolaris website team to add those cat/subcats to
the bugs.opensolaris.org list if they want them published, or the bugs need
to be transferred to a cat/subcat that is open.

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com