Hi all,

This is to bring to your kind information that I have already
submitted my Sun Contributor's Agreement and waiting for getting the
SCA number.

Further my user-id at opensolaris.org website is sm216278.

Regards,
Samir Kumar Mishra
3rd year , Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.
University College of Engineering, Burla
Mob:+919437423414