Hey, guys ... we now have 54 community fixes delivered to OpenSolaris so
far this year via the request-sponsor program. Great job. Also, there
are 48 fixes with sponsors in the queue and 25 awaiting sponsors.

As we approach our one year anniversary on June 14, 2006 in five weeks,
it would be great if we could integrate as many of the fixes in the
queue as possible. The fact that this number has steadily grown
demonstrates that the interest is there, and bringing these to fruition
will enable us to call attention to the fact that we are making
significant progress. Also, if you see some requests that are awaiting a
sponsor in your area and can grab them, that would be great, too.

Thanks,

Jim
--
Jim Grisanzio, Community Manager, OpenSolaris
http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris