John Martinez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I found a bug in setup_install_server that I have a fix for. Please
> let me know how to proceed.
>
> My contributor number is OS0024. CR number is 6422131.

Well, this would present an interesting situation, in that
setup_install_server is not actually open-source at this point (you'll
note that it doesn't have a CDDL header block), though the fact that
it's a script makes that a somewhat fine distinction to draw.

However, we can avoid resolving that question, I believe, because it
appears that problem has already been fixed some time ago as CR 5083315,
which integrated into snv_27 and includes the change suggested (the
change required was more extensive than 6422131 suggests).  6422131
claims that this was seen on snv_37, but I don't quite see how that can
be the case - it's certainly fixed in my copy of that build.  I expect I
will close 6422131 as a duplicate of 5083315 unless there's evidence
that it's not working.

Dave