Thanks to Richard Lowe and Yann Poupet for these two fixes below and to Steve
Lau and Pete Dennis for sponsoring the work through to putback:

Putback 56
ID: 6425426
Desc: usr/src/Makefile 'setup' target not enough for external developers
Submitted by Richard Lowe on 5/11/06
Sun Sponsor: Steve Lau
Putback to Nevada 41 on 5/12/06

Putback 57
ID: 5064163
Desc: *swap* should have -h option like df, du, and ls
Submitted on 11/24/05 by Yann Poupet
Sun Sponsor: Pete Dennis
Putback to Nevada 41 on 5/15/06

Full report:

And thanks to Bonnie for tracking all this and maintaining that report, by the
way. It came in really handy yesterday. I ran into a guy at the JavaOne booth
who loved the idea of OpenSolaris but said that no one could really contribute
code. He became quiet when I showed him all the putbacks. He was impressed and
congratulated us. Which means, you, of course.
This message posted from