I don't know if re-posting is the best answer.

But I ask all the sponsors on this list to please take a look at the table.

We have 24 fixes awaiting a sponsor.  The oldest was filed on 4/11/06.

Some go together, so one sponsor/contributor can potentially put back
multiple fixes.

Please take a look at the list and see if there's something you can pick up.