Hi Ivan,

There are two options.

You can work on the bug and request a sponsor once you have a fix
developed.  The sponsor will help get the fix reviewed and ready for
integration into the source gate.

Or you can request a sponsor before you start work if you would like to
talk to someone about possible ways to fix the problem.

When you request a sponsor, I will add the information to the table and
someone will respond saying they will be the sponsor.

Let me know if you would like a sponsor now or if you would like to work
on the bug first.

Thanks.

Bonnie