On Wed, 24 May 2006, Bonnie Corwin wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> Who is the external contributor requesting a sponsor for this fix?

Hi Bonnie,

There isn't one actually. This is a situation where the person interested
in working on an RFE (me) is a Sun employee, but one who does not have
experience doing putbacks to a consolidation.

My thinking is that although the request-sponsor process was developed
with external (non-Sun) contributors in mind, as far as I can tell it's a
logical process for internal, non-Solaris-engineer contributors as well...

Eric