Hi there,

Minskey> I would like to work with you on this bug.

I see that you have been sponsoring putbacks.  While this is great, it
would have been better if you had followed the process documented at:

        http://opensolaris.org/os/community/onnv/crt/becoming-a-sponsor/

and sent us mail, so we could make sure you understood everything and
added your name to the list.  Since you have been doing this, it appears
that you understand things, and I have added your name to the list:

        http://opensolaris.org/os/community/onnv/crt/advocates/

But please help us spread the word in case others have missed this step
as well.  Also, I see that you have a blog but there are no entries in
it.  Whenever you get around to blogging something, let us know, and we
will add your blog to your entry in the list above.  Thanks.

-- John

http://blogs.sun.com/jbeck