I'm filling in for Jim as he prepares for his move.

Thanks to Peter Tribble, Stephen Potter and Yann Poupet for the fixes
listed below.  And thanks to Craig Mohrman, Carol Fields and April Chin
for sponsoring.  We're up to 85 - thanks, everyone!

Putack 79

ID: 4319640
Desc: */usr/ucb/file* should use "$@" in place of "S*" to preserve args
Submitted on 4/18/06 by Peter Tribble
Sun Sponsor: Craig Mohrman
Putback to Nevada 43 on 6/9/06

Putback 80
ID: 5100635
Desc: /usr/ucb/ls -gl doesn't output a space between user and group name
Submitted on 4/23/06 by Stephen Potter
Sun Sponsor: Carol Fields
Putback to Nevada 43 on 6/9/06

Putbac 81
ID: 1139642
Desc: *csh* csh time does not display fractions of a second
Submitted on 3/31/06 by Yann Poupet
Sun Sponsor: April Chin
Putback to Nevada 43 on 6/12/06

Putback 82
ID: 4499198
Desc: *csh* csh accepts bad arguments
Submitted on 3/31/06 by Yann Poupet
Sun Sponsor: April Chin
Putback to Nevada 43 on 6/12/06

Putback 83
ID: 1128254
Desc: *csh* csh uses gethostname with MAXHOSTNAME=64 instead of 256
Submitted on 3/31/06 by Yann Poupet
Sun Sponsor: April Chin
Putback to Nevada 43 on 6/12/06

Putback 84
ID: 1219707
Desc: *csh* csh has a limitation on the size of a substitution string
Submitted on 4/3/06 by Yann Poupet
Sun Sponsor: April Chin
Putback to Nevada 43 on 6/12/06

Putback 85
ID: 6416734
Desc: *csh* can't use a variable larger than 19 characters in a foreach
statement
Submitted on 4/21/06 by Yann Poupet