Hi Garrett,

Thanks for the updates.

I moved 4514779 to "accounted for by means other than putback" because
that's the best option we have right now.  I noted that it's a dup of a
bug that was fixed in B54.

I haven't moved 6487582 because the RTI was filed, but the actual code
putback hasn't happened yet.  Carol - please let me know if I somehow
missed the email.

Otherwise, I'll update the table for that one when the putback happens.

Thanks.

Bonnie