> The attached spreadsheet from Bonnie Corwin is an
> update on the
> request-sponsor bugs. Bonnie and I will be tracking
> these this way as in
> interim solution until the system is automated. We
> are also adding
> engineers to the request-sponsor alias to help work
> on the outstanding bugs.

Jim -

I'd love to help out with some of the most egregiously ignored
bugs (4658359 and 6303675), but I can't seem to find any
links in the Jive forum to the original messages.  In particular,
the bugs claim to have been submitted on 6/17, but there are
are no messages prior to 6/21 in the forum.

- Eric

Eric Schrock, Solaris Kernel Development       http://blogs.sun.com/eschrock