Hi -

Because there's been a fair amount of traffic here the last few days,
I'm attaching an updated pdf file of the request data to make sure the
status listed is correct.  Please let me know if I misrepresented anything.

Question: Dan Mick had noted last month that 6323481 (Pci device
enumeration for multifunction pci devices is incomplete) may be subsumed
by an existing bug.  This bug is still in the dispatched state in the
database.  How do I find out whether this bug really is being addressed
by something else so that it can be moved off the 'awaiting sponsor'
list?  There is no RE assigned.

Thanks very much to Sarah, Dave and Frits for picking up some requests
and for Brian and Mike letting us know about work in progress.