Adam Leventhal wrote On 10/18/05 16:48,:
> Hey Bonnie,
>
> Would it be possible to maintain this on the OpenSolaris.org site rather
> than in a soffice document or whatever?

opensolaris.org/os/bug_reports has this information - there's a pdf file
there with a summary page, request sponsor data and bugs.opensolaris.org
data.  This is updated currently once a week, usually on Fridays.  I
think there are three now on the site, dated with the most recent at the
top of the list.

I sent this request-sponsor update via email because a bunch of things
have changed since Friday and I wanted to doublecheck my udpates.

So: is the pdf file on the website adequate?  And if so, is the
once-a-week updating ok or would more frequent updates be better?  If
more frequent, how frequent?

Thanks.

Bonnie