Nope - you're not the first, so this is my error.

The original concept of sponsoring had two tiers: CRT advocates and
sponsors.  Both tiers require some amount of experience working in and
putting back to the O/N source hierarchy.  Both can take a request and
run with it.

Now there is a third tier which will allow more people to participate.
But people in the third tier need to partner with someone in one of the
other tiers to gain experience.

We wanted to let the advocates/sponsors see the proposal for a third
tier before it becomes a reality.

Silence means you're ok with the proposal and with adding the concept of
partnering with someone to help them with the process.

Does that help?

Thanks.

Bonnie