Dan> What's the minimum qualification for membership in tier 3?

Bonnie> There is no minimum qualification which is the reason for the partner
Bonnie> requirement.

Um, not correct.  We failed to specify such a minimum qualification in the
write-up (my bad), but we discussed something similar to what Matt suggested:
at least one putback to an ON gate.  We did not discuss how recently such a
putback should have been done, but six months is reasonable.  Likewise, we
did not discuss which gate, but the current development gate makes sense.
Finally, we did not consider Sun employment as a must because we intend for
these ultimately to extend to external contributors as we continue to open
things up.

-- John