    DP>   If the "owner" is the one primarily responsible for communicating
    DP>   with the contributor, yes.  I think this would work fine.

To expand on what I think dep just said, this would relegate the intern to the
position of observer, which I think is fine.  It might work better if
the mentor always had the same intern, so that a) the mentor always knows who
to cc and b) the mentor-mentee relationship becomes more than just a one-shot

        Matt Simmons - simmonmt at eng.sun.com | Solaris Kernel - New York
                  Would a fly without wings be called a walk?