Thanks, Rao.  I'll log this on the table for now without a bug ID - do
me a favor and let me know when there is one to add.

Just so everyone knows, there are no pre-set restrictions on the size or
scope of contributions.  Contributions that represent new technology,
such as a new driver, will involve extra steps such as an ARC review.
The quest for a sponsor still starts on this alias.

Thanks.

Bonnie