Hello, guys.

I'm just checking in on this list to see if I can help facilitate if
needed. If those of you external to Sun need someone to help move some
of these items along, please feel free to ping me. It would help me a
great deal. I'll be watching the list more carefully now, and I
apologize for being a little lazy so far. There's a lot going on around
here. :) The Solaris organization is, well, pretty big, so it would be
good for me to get to know more of these guys. Also, as the dev process
moves along and we automate some of this, I'd like to get more involved
so I can learn it and respond more quickly so no one is left hanging --
internally or externally.

Thanks so much,

Jim