Special thanks to Rich Lowe and Juergen Keil for the bug fixes below and
to Rao Shoaib, Jeff Bonwick, Seizo Sakurai, and Eric Schrock for
sponsoring the fixes:

  4931580 ufs_directio_kstat should be made KSTAT_TYPE_NAMED
  Submitted by Rich Lowe
  Sun Sponsor: Rao Shoaib
  Putback to Nevada 31 (12/13/05)

  6304206 runtime linker may respect LANG & LC_MESSAGES more than LC_ALL
  Submitted by Juergen Keil
  Sun Sponsor: Jeff Bonwick
  Sun Intern: Seizo Sakurai
  Putback to Nevada 31 (12/14/05)

  6294890 ::setenv dcmd dumps core if no target specified
  Submitted by Richard Lowe
  Sun Sponsor: Eric Schrock
  Putback to Nevada 31 (12/15/05)

  6269833 ::prtconf -D
  Submitted by Richard Lowe
  Sun Sponsor: Eric Schrock
  Putback to Nevada 31 (12/15/05

We now have a total of 25 contributions putback via the request-sponsor
program. Six are awaiting sponsors, and 13 have sponsors and are in
progress. Bonnie updated the request-sponsor bug spreadsheet here:
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/bug_reports/ For information about the
request-sponsor process that Bonnie and JBeck put together:
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/onnv/crt/becoming-a-sponsor/

Thanks, guys. We are making progress on this.

Jim
--
Jim Grisanzio, Community Manager, OpenSolaris
http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris/