On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, Jim Grisanzio wrote:

> Bonnie and I spoke just about this, and we'd love to hear from the Sun
> sponsors or the non-Sun participants to see how it's going. It's pretty much a

I'd be happy to relate how my journey went, once it's finished.
Apparently mine is the first OpenSolaris non-Sun community ARC-level
contribution, so I'm pretty excited.

President,                                          * .  . /\ ( .  . *
Rite Online Inc.                                     . .  / .\   . * .
Voice: +1 (250) 979-1638                            *   '''||'''   .