Yannouch/Nick,

> I wanted to participate to OpenSoalaris and thus went
> in the bug / RFE database and found this :
>
> http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bu
> g_id=5064163

Sounds like we had similar thoughts. ;-) Too bad I did not find this message
until *after* I worked on the bug for a bit.

For what it is worth I have attached unified and web diffs (against the
OpenSolaris 12/19 drop) of the work I have done.  Below is an example of the
output:

rgbenson$ ./swap
Usage:
        ./swap -l [-h]
        ./swap -s [-h]
        ./swap -a <file name> [low block] [number of blocks]
        ./swap -d <file name> [low block]

rgbenson$ ./swap -l
swapfile                   dev              swaplo          blocks
free
/dev/dsk/c1d0s1      102,1                  8        4197304        4197304
/export/rgbenson/swap_tmp
                                 -                      8             20472
      20472

-bash-3.00$ ./swap -lh
swapfile                   dev              swaplo            size
free
/dev/dsk/c1d0s1      102,1                 4K          2.00G          2.00G
/export/rgbenson/swap_tmp
                                  -                     4K          10.0M
   10.0M

rgbenson$ ./swap -s
total: 195328k allocated + 90340k reserved = 285668k used, 5033712k available

rgbenson$ ./swap -sh
total: 191M allocated + 88.3M reserved = 279M used, 4.80G available

[To get a true sense of the new formatting please look at my code around
swap.c:395]

If there is any interest in the attached patch I would not mind working with
either of you to get this into OpenSolaris in some form.

Thanks,
Rob

---
rob At rgbenson DoT org