These have been added to the awaiting sponsor list.

Note that I moved 6900314 back to the awaiting list because this email
indicates that the fix for it is part of this larger set of work.

Also, I put three other ksh93 bugs back on the awaiting list.  These are
the three that were initially going to be part of the update2 putback
and were pulled from that.  I assume someone would like a sponsor for
those as well, but if that's not true, let me know, and I'll take them
off the list: 6800113, 6790507, 6631969.