Hi Olga,

The table is updated.  FYI, I don't specifically find sponsors for
requests.  The data is updated, and information is posted inside Sun
about the 'awaiting sponsor' list.  But it's up to people on the
request-sponsor list to volunteer to pick up a request.

I don't expect anyone to pick these up this week because Sun in the US
is shut down between Dec 25 and Jan 1, and many people take the
opportunity to take vacation at this time.

Thanks.

Bonnie