On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 08:25 -0700, John Sonnenschein wrote:
> I'd be happy to pick this up for you Garrett
>
> Do you already have a contributor agreement # ?

SCA OS0034 was my original pre-sun one.  I'm not sure whether a new
needs to be executed or not... I have an outstanding query to Bonnie.
If necessary I can execute a new one.

I also need to execute or have executed one on behalf of Nexenta.  I've
also got an inquiry out to Bonnie on *that*.

Btw, Venky seems to have picked up the bug, so maybe we should
coordinate with him.  (I've added his e-mail to the CC list.)

        - Garrett