Hi
To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Sorry for the inconvenience

Direct Client REQ

Req. ID: Java Developer
Primary Skills: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, PL/SQl
Responsibilities encompass performing analysis, troubleshooting and enhancing the existing application
Support and enhance existing java based web and Informatica applications on Unix and Linux
Prevent incidents from spreading across systems
Reduce incidents by proactive problem analysis; minimize the consequences of service interruptions; prevention of known errors being introduced into the environment
Demonstrate an outstanding depth and breadth of understanding of the technical and operational challenges of managing the information resources in support of business objectives

  Rate: Open,   Job Type: Contract,   Total Exp: 6 years,   Start Date: ASAP,   Duration: 12 Months,   Number Of Openings: 3,   Location: Houston, Tx
  Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Gopi M

Satya Marg Solutions, Inc.

100 Wood Ave S, Suite 202,

Iselin, NJ-08830

Ph: 732-593-8435

Fax: 732-516-1789

Email: pre...@smsolutionsinc.com

/ m...@smsolutionsinc.com

"Satya Marg Solutions, Inc. is a Certified Minority Women Business Enterprise (MWBE)"

To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information