Hi
To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body

Direct Client REQ

Req. ID: Lead QA Analyst
Primary Skills: Mobile Testing
Extensive experience testing mobile (Android and iOS)
Experience in Router configuration testing
Able to work on Linux & Mac platforms
Client relationship and project management skills
Effective problem solving, risk management and escalation skills
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
  Rate: DOE,   Job Type: Contract,   Total Exp: 10-12 years,   Start Date: ASAP,   Duration: 12 Months,   Number Of Openings: 1,   Location: Cambridge, MA
  Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Preeti

Satya Marg Solutions, Inc.

100 Wood Ave S, Suite 202,

Iselin, NJ-08830

Ph: 732-593-8435

Fax: 732-516-1789

Email: pre...@smsolutionsinc.com

"Satya Marg Solutions, Inc. is a Certified Minority Women Business Enterprise (MWBE)"

To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information