Dear OLPC community member,

in cooperation with the software engineering research group at Free
University of Berlin (Freie Universit├Ąt Berlin), we are currently
conducting an empirical survey on time consumption of participants in
Open Source/Free Software projects.

In this survey we want to find out how much time is consumed in the
different activities and aspects of Open Source/Free Software projects,
such as software development, documenting, maintaining or user support.

We would greatly appreciate you participating in our survey!

This survey will take you no more than 15 minutes of your precious time.
It is now open and will be closed in 7 days. Note on data security:
This survey is anonymous, so no personal information will be asked.

As a gift in return we will share our insights with you (an URL is shown
at completion of the survey).

The Link to the survey:

Thank You!!!

Please do not consider our survey as spam: The same message is sent to 2
other relevant '' mailing lists.

Research mailing list