From: Henk Boshoff
To: jani...@silverstar.com ; jbalc...@laptopstolesotho.org
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 4:14 AM
Subject: Research project.

Hi Janissa,

I would like to introduce myself/my business, as I am interested in
performing the research project.

I am an engineer with a masters degree from the University of Pretoria,
South-Africa. Main subjects include systems engineering, engineering
management and I have done some research to do a PhD in Technology
management, which was put on hold when I started my business S-Curve
Technologies cc. ( www.s-curve.co.za I have attached a more formal
description of my business to this mail ). Some of my published work may
be viewed at:

My business has a strong focus on data communications design, and I have
a personal passion for NGO work. The following video indicates the work
performed by AED Sattelife, for which I designed a data routing system.

I would appreciate further communications regarding this research,

Henk Boshoff.

Henk Boshoff (Founder)

S-Curve Technologies cc.

Telephone number