Everyday, you say something.

You SMS, chat online, and talk to your friends and family.

What if you got rewarded for your say?

More than 15,000 young Malaysians and I have been active in this

 community and I thought you would want to check it out.

How does it work?
 * Get paid when you take surveys, as it helps businesses and society
 serve you better.
 * Meet like minds and influence others as you discuss your interests,

 current issues in the group discussions.
 * Get more readers for your blog, as you broadcast interesting
 statistics of young Malaysians.
 * Help young Malaysians with their questions. Or ask one of your own!

It's actually quite addictive and you can earn money too. The last I
 checked, members have earned a total of RM 38,522. You have to see it

"resepibanjar" group.