On Sep 12, 2006, at 11:26 AM, Andrew Lombardi wrote:

Any idea on the below?  It appears that mod_caucho doesn't pass anything but www.mysticcoders.com through to the Resin server, even if the URL is mysticcoders.com, or *.mysticcoders.com

Can you try setting the ServerName (I think that's the directive) in the httpd.conf.

mod_caucho with then use ServerName as the canonical name for that virtual host.

In theory, you could add a <host regexp=".*\.mysticcoders.com">, but that would be overkill in this situation.

-- Scott

is there something in my config I've screwed up?  is this even possible with Resin under Apache?