Thanks Kai, Bill, and Rob.

The configuration works great.

Warm Regards,

Jacky Wong

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob Lockstone
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 11:19 PM
To: Resin-Interest
Subject: Re: [Resin-interest] Configuring auto restart

Bill is correct. And remember, if you still want Resin to notice when jsp files have changed while keeping Resin from noticing when jar files or the resin.conf file has changed, you can use the main dependency-check-interval tag that Bill referenced, and a separate dependency-check-interval tag within the <jsp></jsp> block under the <web-app-default> or <web-app> sections, e.g.:

<jsp>

            <auto-compile>true</auto-compile>

            <precompile>true</precompile>

            <dependency-check-interval>300s</dependency-check-interval>

</jsp>

Rob