Can you give more information about the environment: exact OS, exact
resin version, exact JDK version, etc. You say "the same resin is
working fine on other servers." I'm unsure how to read that. Do you
mean that, bit for bit, the servers are identical, running the exact
same code in the exact same environment? That seems implausible given
what you say. Therefore, there must be some difference(s) between the
servers that are behaving as you expect, and the one that isn't.