On Sep 16, 2006, at 10:35 AM, sksamuel wrote:

>> Can you give more information about the environment: exact OS, exact
>> resin version, exact JDK version, etc. You say "the same resin is
>> working fine on other servers." I'm unsure how to read that. Do you
>> mean that, bit for bit, the servers are identical, running the exact
>> same code in the exact same environment? That seems implausible given
>> what you say. Therefore, there must be some difference(s) between the
>> servers that are behaving as you expect, and the one that isn't.
> Redhat Fedora Core 3 on both machines. Both running Resin 3.0.21 Both
> running same version of my software. There must be some bug in my code
> somewhere that some of my customers are finding that others aren't.

That's possible. If, for example, you're load balancing by IP, then
it could be that one particular user is hitting the same machine and
requesting it to perform some operation that causes the problem.

You didn't mention JDK versions. If you're running different JDK
versions, that could also be a problem.