On Sep 18, 2006, at 11:47 PM, Jacky wrote:

Dear Scott,

You said that it was not tested with Apache, but I have tried with just resin alone yet it still doesn’t work.

It will get the contents from {RESIN_PATH}/webapps/ROOT/. Below is my sample vhost.

    <host id="xn--eqrt2guv0afw3b.hk" root-directory="/www/myapp ">

      <web-app id="/" document-directory="/www/myapp ">

      <servlet-mapping url-pattern="/servlet/*" servlet-name="invoker"/>

Can you try changing the id value to the utf-8 encoding of the host name?

Resin automatically converts the xn-- code to a unicode string and matches that string against the <host> name.  It's not currently possible for the <host> to have an xn-- name.

-- Scott

I browse to http://xn--eqrt2guv0afw3b.hk:8080 and it shows me resin default page.

Please share your knowledge with me if you have the solution.

PS: I added xn--eqrt2guv0afw3b.hk to point to our resin server in local environment using windows host file.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Jacky Wong