Dear IT colleagues,

I have a resin server running on Sun Solaris 5.8 . I used memory up to 1 GB
for my application.
But I still have a problem because of memory leak.
My application using JMS memory queue and Message Driven Bean to fetch it. I
have 4 queues and 3 type of Message Driven Bean.
Each type of message driven bean used up to 10 instances.

Here is my problem,
My resin server services around 100 thousands transactions per day. Free
memory is decreasing every day.
So every week I have to restart resin in order to restore all memory. Is it
garbage collector in resin doesn't work well? or is my JVM configuration
wrong?

I'm using JVM configuration like below
-Xss8192k -Xmn64M -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M -XX:SurvivorRatio=20
-XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=1 -XX:MaxPermSize=32M

Looking forward for your answer.

Thanks.