We are getting some really odd behavior in production with Resin's CMP.

Intermittently, resin begins throwing NPE's in its Amber code( why
Resin is using Amber for 2.x beans is another question, but I'll save
that for another time ).  For example:

[09:01:47.850] null
[09:01:47.850] java.lang.NullPointerException
[09:01:47.850]  at com.caucho.amber.manager.AmberConnection.parseQuery
[09:01:47.850]  at
[09:01:47.850]  at
[09:01:47.850]  at
[09:01:47.850]  at delegates.security.PermissionsDelegate.canYou

it appears to happen exclusively with finders.  We have verified that
we are NOT passing nulls into any of the finders when this occurs.

Looking at the code, it looks like an internal AmberPersistenceUnit
object is for some reason null.

Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks.

  - Dave