Hi!

A couple newbie questions regarding portlets.

Reading the documentation on caucho.com, the portlet API referenced is JSR 162;  most references to portlets seem to reference JSR 168.  Is Resin3 compliant with the latter?  Does it matter?

My end goal is for a Vignette server (client-imposed) to display stuff. I’d rather not deal with Vignette integration directly, and would like to keep Resin around.  Is a solution whereby Vignette runs a proxy portlet that just opens an HTTP connection to Resin doable (pushing cookies along in order to preserve sessions and so on) ?  In such a case, do I even care about portlets (as long as the http produced is compliant with what the portlet container expects) ?

Jean-François Lamy

Technologies Teximus inc.

www.teximus.com

+1 514.878.1577 (Canada)