Hi!
I upgraded from Resin 2.1 to Resin 3.0.21. The web
application uses log4j to log messages. When I moved
the code over, I changed the resin.conf file to
include "fine" level logging. But, I am not seeing any
application level log messages. Moreover, I have two
web applications and I need to log these separately. I
tried to add logging under each web application. The
log files got created but again there were no
application level messages. Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance!
SS