On Oct 10, 2006, at 10:03 AM, Josh Helmer wrote:

> Hey gang.
>
> What's the status of the EJB3 session bean support in Resin?

It's currently an older draft version.  The intention is to bring it
up to date either in 3.1.1 or 3.1.2.

The tentative plan is:

3.1.0 (basically frozen, just waiting for QA to clean up)
   <server>/<cluster> refactor
   launching (watchdog) refactor
   Servlet/JSP for 1.5 draft
   JPA for 1.5 draft
   JAX-WS/JAXB/Web Service/REST early draft

3.1.1
   Servlet/JSP complete
   JPA complete
   Web Service - either late draft or complete, it's not clear how
much we can get done
   JSF draft

3.1.2
   Other JEE 1.5 requirement (hopefully complete)

floating: EJB 3.0, JMS, i.e. we're not sure if they go into 3.1.1 or
3.1.2.

I can add your message as a bug report, but it'll be 3.1.1 before we
can put any fixes in.

-- Scott