I’m moving from resin 2  to resin 3 and have just run into a very silly problem that I know is something I’m doing wrong.

If I put bean files in web-inf\classes for a webapp resin seems to be compiling the class files into web-inf\classes\jsp directory and then returns the error:

“compiling /G:/webapps/aec/WEB-INF/classes/jnt/PersistentConnection.java

didn't produce a jnt.PersistentConnection. class”

Can someone point me to a clue (or at least the field of clues) where I might get a quick answer to this ?

(this is resin3.0.12 and resin3.0.21 for the record)

Many thanks in advance