What version of Resin and Java are you using?  We had extremely bad
lockups with 3.0.12 Pro and Sun's 1.4.2_08.  We upgraded to Resin Pro
3.0.19 and the 1.5.0_08 JRE and we have gone from locking up 2-3 times a
day to only once every few weeks.  We still have not been able to find
the cause of the lockup and cannot even get a thread dump or attach a
debugger when it does lockup.