On Oct 12, 2006, at 7:10 PM, tllcll wrote:

> is there anyway for me configure without having the laster version of
> resin.... the other application is plan to run on tomcat/apache

Oh, you're trying to run Resin and Tomcat at the same time?  That's a
little strange.

For Resin, if you want to configure a virtual host, just add/change
the following:

<resin ...>
   <server...>
     <host id="www.abc111.com">
       <root-directory>/var/abc111</root-directory>
     </host>

You can copy the configuration from the default <host> block.  Or
just share common information in a <host-default>.

In other words, it should be simple to create a virtual host using
Resin.

The aaa would do in /var/abc111/webapps/aaa

-- Scott