Dear all,

We have successfully configure 2 resin servers (server a and server b in separate machines, does not have an internet ip) running with apache (exposed to the internet) load balancing module. Everything works fine.

Here is a snippet of the cluster configuration in resin.conf:

      <srun id="a" host="" port="6802" index="1" read-timeout="120s"/>

      <srun id="b" host="" port="6802" index="2" read-timeout="120s"/>

We start the servers using this command:

In machine a:

/www/resin/bin/ –server a –conf /www/resin/conf/resin.conf start

In machine b:

/www/resin/bin/ –server b –conf /www/resin/conf/resin.conf start

Here comes my problem:

I need to view the proxool’s admin servlet using a domain name (eg. Due to the reason that we are using apache’s load balancing, I am unable to determine which server that will be serving my servlet. Therefore, i need a way that I can go directly to a machine and view the proxool’s admin servlet of that web server.

My question:

How can I configure the cluster to listen to 6802(for apache to use) and 8080(for me to use) at the same time when I run the startup command so that I can go to

Please advice.

Warm Regards,

Jacky Wong