Hi again,

The 3.1 snapshot from sometime in September worked fine in that I could
actually start it properly (java -jar lib/resin.jar). But it didn't seem
to support getting environment variables from within PHP (there was a
bug report and this was supposedly fixed as of 10/06 -- see

So I downloaded and installed the latest snapshot (dated 10/07), hoping
the non-functioning getenv function would now be fixed, but with the new
version, I can't seem to launch resin at all. When I type "java -jar
lib/resin.jar" I get this error:

        at com.caucho.boot.ResinBoot.<init>(ResinBoot.java:91)
        at com.caucho.boot.ResinBoot.main(ResinBoot.java:267)

Any ideas?