Hi

Yes, I'v Got this error too. I use Java 1.5.0_09-b03 on an Linux with kernel 2.6.15

Any ideas?

Yuan Hong

在 Sat, 21 Oct 2006 03:50:07 +0800,Marshall Levin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:

Hi again,

The 3.1 snapshot from sometime in September worked fine in that I could
actually start it properly (java -jar lib/resin.jar). But it didn't seem
to support getting environment variables from within PHP (there was a
bug report and this was supposedly fixed as of 10/06 -- see
http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=724).

So I downloaded and installed the latest snapshot (dated 10/07), hoping
the non-functioning getenv function would now be fixed, but with the new
version, I can't seem to launch resin at all. When I type "java -jar
lib/resin.jar" I get this error:

javax/el/ELContext
        at com.caucho.boot.ResinBoot.<init>(ResinBoot.java:91)
        at com.caucho.boot.ResinBoot.main(ResinBoot.java:267)

Any ideas?

Thanks

使用 Opera 革命性的电子邮件客户程序: http://www.opera.com/mail/