Hi Riccardo,

> Hi
> I'm trying to port my application from 3.0.18 to 3.0.21. My app
> uses ejb 3.0 I found a lot to do : new xml file to add for
> persistency, change manager.find() syntax,

  As the final release of the JPA specification was recently
released, Resin versions 3.0.x may have issues related to
ejb 3.0 persistence. This is expected since sections of the
specification were in draft and have been changed to fit
some scenarios.

  You'll find Resin 3.1 with many enhancements and bugs
resolved for persistence with ejb 3.0. Resin 3.1 should be
released within 1 week.

  Regards,

  Check out Quercus...
  Caucho's fast, open source Java implementation of PHP
  http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.1/quercus/

  Rodrigo Westrupp
  Software Engineer
  Caucho Technology, Inc.
  Tel. (858) 456-0300
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> change ejb class syntax, change the way the ejb manager is created.
> But all is done now. The application compiles fine.
>
> I have a little test application with 4 ejb beans. 3 of them are
> compiled correctly, but
> the third has the following error at first connexion :
>
> [15:33:41.411] Amber enhancing class appli_test2.ejb_connection
>
> [15:33:42.092] Amber enhancing class appli_test2.ejb_detail
>
> [15:33:42.492] Amber enhancing class appli_test2.ejb_data
>
> [15:33:43.183] com.caucho.amber.AmberRuntimeException:
> 'appli_test2.ejb_user' with
> classloader
> EnvironmentClassLoader$7056873[web-app:http://localhost:80] is an
> illegal
> instance class
>
> Then when I continue to use the application, I reach a "find" call,
> and I have more details :
>
> com.caucho.ejb.EJBExceptionWrapper:
> com.caucho.amber.AmberException:
> com.caucho.config.ConfigException:
> com.caucho.amber.AmberRuntimeException:
> 'appli_test2.ejb_user' with classloader
> EnvironmentClassLoader$10044878[web-app:http://localhost:80] is an
> illegal instance class
>
>          at

com.caucho.amber.manager.AmberConnection.find(AmberConnection.java:232)

>          at

com.caucho.amber.manager.EntityManagerProxy.find(EntityManagerProxy.java:101)